Cannot import hstd in init.py and python behaviors

I am trying to generate agent ids in a python initialization in order to give agents references to each other. However, I cannot import the hstd library in order to do so. Here is the error I get. I tried clearing the browser cache (I am using Brave).

ERROR simulation: running init.py: Traceback (most recent call last): File “/lib/python3.8/asyncio/futures.py”, line 178, in result raise self._exception File “/lib/python3.8/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 280, in __step result = coro.send(None) File “/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyodide/_base.py”, line 419, in eval_code_async return await CodeRunner( File “/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyodide/_base.py”, line 270, in run_async coro = eval(mod, self.globals, self.locals) File “”, line 1, in ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘hstd’

I also think its worth noting that whenever I load the simulation page, I get a load of warnings saying ‘DevTools failed to load source map … is not valid JSON’.

I’m sorry to say that the HASH standard lib isn’t currently available in Python, if you want to use it you’ll have to write your behaviours in JavaScript at this time.

The new engine we’re working on will support this.